Healthy Snacking for the win!
These egg muffins are so simple to make and a perfect high protein snack to pack in your lunchbox. This recipe is made by using our organic long life semi-skimmed milk, which provides the same great taste and quality as fresh milk but with a longer shelf life! Make a batch of these at the weekend and you’ll have enough to see you through the week.
6 medium eggs
150ml Daioni organic long life semi-skimmed milk
80g courgette, chopped into quarters
Handful of rocket leaves
30g grated mozzarella
Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees. Grease a muffin tin with a little olive oil or butter.
- In a large measuring jug, crack the eggs one by one and pour in the milk. Season well with salt and pepper and whisk well until everything is combined.
- Transfer the mixture to the muffin tin, making sure to leave enough space to add the toppings.
- Evenly distribute the courgette quarters between each muffin and roughly place the rocket and mozzarella on top.
- Place in the oven for 16 minutes or until slightly golden on top.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from the muffin tin.