Hump day pick me up!
Needing a little something to see you through hump day? Well look no further than this Date & Coffee Loaf using our very own Daioni Organic Double Shot Coffee! 💥
Have you tried baking with our products yet? They bring a delicious flavour to your bakes and of course all of the goodness found in our milk, including calcium, iron, magnesium, omega 3 and vitamins A, C and E. These are all key nutrients we need to strive for a healthy life!
This loaf is delicious on it’s own, or it can be enjoyed toasted with a little butter spread on top 😋
Let us know if you try this at home, we would love to see your bakes using our delicious coffee products! Make sure to tag us or use the hashtag #bakewithdaioni
- 225g dates, chopped
- 250ml Daioni Organic Double Shot Coffee
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 150g full fat Greek yogurt
- 75g dark brown sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 125g plain flour
- 100g wholemeal or plain flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and line a loaf tin with baking parchment. Grease the baking parchment.
2. Place the chopped dates and Double Shot Coffee in a small saucepan to a high heat and gently bring to a boil. Turn the heat down, and leave to simmer for 5 mins. Take the saucepan off the heat and add in the bicarbonate of soda, give it a good mix and leave aside to cool.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, yogurt, sugar and vanilla essence until everything is well combined. Next, slowly add in the flour and keep mixing.