An old fashioned cake, that’s been around for years. So easy and so good.
- 4 eggs
- 470ml sugar
- 530ml flour
- 11.09ml baking powder
- 5ml vanilla
- 300ml milk
- 150ml butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs on high until thick, (5 minutes).
- Gradually add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour and baking powder.
- Add to batter and beat on low until smooth.
- Add vanilla.
- In saucepan, heat milk and butter just until the butter melts.
- Add to batter, beat until combined.
- Pour into a well-greased 13×9 pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
Do you have a favourite recipe using Daioni Organic Milk?
Send us your recipe today and share it with the world!