Are you in the mood for some comfort food to beat the winter chill? This delicious Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding recipe uses our Daioni Organic Chocolate Flavoured Milk as part of the base mixture to add an even richer chocolate flavour and pack in more nutrients!
- 50g butter
- 8 slices of white bread
- 2 cartons Daioni Organic Chocolate Flavoured Milk
- 50ml double cream
- 100g chocolate chips
- 80g caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- Preheat the oven to, 180°C, fan 160°C. Grease a medium-sized ovenproof dish.
- Cut the crusts off the bread and lightly butter each slice, then cut each slice in half to form 4 triangles. Arrange half the slices, buttered side up, in the tin in 2 rows, and scatter with half the chocolate chips. Add the remaining bread and scatter over the remaining chocolate chips.
- Place the Daioni Organic Chocolate Flavoured Milk, double cream, eggs and sugar in a jug and whisk until combined.
- Pour the mixture over the bread, making sure every bit of bread is covered. Leave to stand for 20 mins. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 30 mins, or until puffed and set on top.
- Delicious served with cream, custard or ice cream. Enjoy!
Don’t forget to share your creations with us by tagging us @daioniorganic!